Natd with Multiple DSL Connections

Ramiz Sardar ramizbsd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 09:46:37 UTC 2006

Dears,
              I am using freebsd machine in office as a gateway and using ipfw+natd for internet sharing. I have two dsl connections but i using just one at a time. when ever first dsl connection create any problem then i have to switch to second connection manually.
       Tell me any solution that i can use both dsl at a time and whenever one goes down, all traffice begin using other connection.

  Thanks

  Rameez