atacontrol status for 3ware?

Francisco Reyes francisco at natserv.net
Sun Mar 5 14:56:57 PST 2006

Mike Tancsa writes:

Sorry for the delay.. ever since my HD crashed last weekend.. have been
having problems with my home courier-imap  setup. :-(

> On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:40:32 -0500, in sentex.lists.freebsd.questions
> you wrote:

>>How does one do "atacontrol status" for a 3ware card in FreeBSD 6?

> Why not use the cli tool that you can download from the 3ware website?

That is the next step, but I was wondering if it was possible to get basic
status info from atacontrol.

>I didnt think atacontrol ever worked with 3ware cards ?

I guess I will have to ask on the 3ware support system what they meant when
they once wrote to me saying that "3ware cards were fully intregrated into
FreeBSD 6"