ENOUGH ALREADY!! [WAS: Re: Where am I? :)]

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Sun Mar 5 07:29:21 PST 2006

On 2006-03-05 16:21, K?vesd?n G?bor <gabor.kovesdan at t-hosting.hu> wrote:
> wc_fbsd at xxiii.com wrote:
> >WHY!!!  Do we have to keep seeing a dozen messages a day about this?!
> >
> >You found a bug.  Congrats.  Thanks.  Report it and quit beating the
> >dead horse.

Wayne, you are over-reacting.

> This was a discussion if it is a bug or not.

Yes, and that's all.  I provided with some feedback about reproducing
this behavior in a recent CURRENT build.  Some messages may have been
duplicated, but on a mailing list with the huge traffic of
freebsd-questions this is, I guess, expected...

Please, everyone, let us move on to more productive discussions now :)