Where am I? :)

Kövesdán Gábor gabor.kovesdan at t-hosting.hu
Sat Mar 4 14:47:41 PST 2006

Oliver Leitner wrote:

>Well, it could have different reasons then:
>
>1. your box has been hacked, and you have a somewhat crippled login or
>shell, try to replace that things with clean ones.
>
>2. maybe there is something wrong with memory mapping, eventually diag
>your ram, or build a new "kernel".
>
>3. its just one of those accidently things that happen every 10 years
>once...

4, It is just a bug in login, or it is the normail behavior. :)

As for the first and second assumption, I can guarantee they are wrong.
I do a lot of effort to keep the machine secure. As for the second one,
this machine has a quite big uptime:

11:44PM  up 83 days,  9:09, 1 user, load averages: 0.04, 0.05, 0.01

It has been running for 83 days without any deficiency.

Gabor Kovesdan