Does FreeBSD have problems with SCSI CD-drives ??

Rene Brehmer listbunny at metalbunny.net
Fri Mar 3 13:16:43 PST 2006

I don't replace parts that work fine, so yeah, they're carried over from
an old system. I wasn't whining about it having hiccups, merely asking
if it was the SCSI that was the problem, or if I need to look at
something else. I'm not used at the SCSI drives causing installation
issues, only crappy windows.

And btw: just because you know how to build a computer, doesn't mean you
have the slightest about how to read or modify C code.

Rene

--

Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

We have nothing to fear from free speech and free information on the
Internet but pop-up advertising!

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...