We want tu use your company name and logo

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Fri Mar 3 08:07:16 PST 2006

On 3/3/06 15:54, "Aaron Peterson" <lloyd.peterson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/3/06, chris at i13i.com <chris at i13i.com> wrote:
>> I don't see the point in all this FreeBSD, Linux wars just give the man an
>> answer and walk away he wants to sell FreeBSD Daemon logos, the Penguin
>> Logos, and the slackware logo he has a right to do so as long as he asks
>> the realative partys for permission. I find it lame and a waste of time to
>> have all these Linux and FreeBSD wars and both OS'es have there place
>
> I haven't seen anything to indicate a war, just an indication that
> someone thinks there is a thing called Slackware FreeBSD Linux that
> they want to sell logo clothing for, and some other folks that find it
> hilarious.

An alternative might be that English is not his first language and he didn't
know that there were supposed to be some commas there.  I'm pretty sure that
he doesn't think that there is such a thing as "Slackware FreeBSD Linux".

What Chris is getting at is that I see 5 responses laughing at the guy - and
he hasn't even been copied in on them, so they're all laughing behind his
back - just because he mentioned Linux.  That's just callous.

> I find it hilarious.

Do you laugh at people who stutter as well?

Ceri
                                      -- Moliere