SpreadBSD

Sergey Olontsev olontsev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 23:25:20 PST 2006

Hi, Guys !!!
My name is Sergey Olontsev. I am 22 year old network administrator in
Arkhangelsk, Russia. I really appreciate your work for FreeBSD. It's
without any doubt an excellent work.

So, let me say the thing why I am writing this letter to you. I want
to support FreeBSD by creating and supporting the following website:
SpreadBSD.com. Why ?  I think we all know about success of Mozilla
Firefox through SpreadFirefox.com. People know about Linux because of
PR, but not all know that there is something better than Linux - it's
BSD. So, the question is that I can open such a website to help people
get aquainted with FreeBSD, but I first decided to ask you, cause you
are the chief developers.

I have resources to register domain and place to host website. I have
friends who are ready to create a good resource. And we have good
ideas and will to work. :-)

So, I have not registered domain yet. If you want to do all that I
wrote before by yourself - rememder, that my idea is BSD licensed.
:-)))

So guys, keep working. :-))
Sergey.