Wire pickups.

Erik Nørgaard norgaard at locolomo.org
Fri Jun 30 18:06:55 UTC 2006

Goerge Smith wrote:
> I am making a computer, and I will be using FreeBSD for the OS. Well I
> have a router that works for Windows only, is there a way to get a
> wireless plugin to pick up the signal?

If I understand you correctly that router is an independent device?

In that case "windows only" means that they have only tested it with
windows and will only ask support requests for users using that use
other operating systems. It does not mean that it won't work.

Rather than looking at OS' required look at protocols supported. It is
most likely standard protocols and there will be no problem at all.

So, just move ahead and see if you actually have a problem. If so, you
need to be more specific about the details of your wireless router etc.

Cheers, Erik
--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org
X.509 Certificate: http://www.locolomo.org/crt/8D03551FFCE04F0C.crt