Need Free BSD's company description ASAP, Linuxworld SF06 Show Guide Deadline has passed. ATTN: Matt Olender

Matt Olander matt at iXsystems.com
Fri Jun 30 16:45:38 UTC 2006

Christian_Montminy at idg.com wrote:
> To Matt Olender or anyone that can lend a hand.
>
> The LinuxWorld Event Team has tried to reach Matt Olender with regard to
> Free BSD's company description in the Official Show Guide. We have run
> past the deadline to include you into the Show Guide. However, if anyone
> can email me and CC Julie Iodice above your comapny description (50 word
> max) word before 1:00pm, we can manually enter it in our system.

Hi Christian,

Sorry, I don't see a voicemail or email from you guys. In any case, can
you use the same description that we had for the Boston show in the .org
pavillion?

Please email me with any questions!

Cheers,
-matt