Serial Communication

bc bc3910 at pcisys.net
Mon Jun 26 13:06:14 UTC 2006

The -f option works ok if located directly after 'stty'.
In Windows ( not necessarily bragging here at all) I just set com1 to
2400, 8, N, 1 with no flow control.
I just need to trouble shoot further and sort through the many serial
options now.

Thanks for getting me started in the right direction though.