Getting Source Code after Installing the Software

no at spam at mgedv.net nospam at mgedv.net
Mon Jun 19 12:48:48 UTC 2006

DID ANYBODY LOOK ON THE SENDER ADDRESS OF THIS ORIGINAL POSTING!?
--> Richard.Mayo at us.army.mil <--

I BET THERE ARE SEVERAL GUYS WHO KNOW HOW TO
INSTALL THE SOURCE OF FREEBSD AT THE US ARMY!

BUT IF NOT [i'll prepare a bill for bush upon that if he comes to town ;-)]:

put the correct cd into your ATA-CDROM and then:

mkdir -p /cdrom
mount /dev/acd0 /cdrom
cd /cdrom/`uname -r`/src
export DESTDIR=/
./install.sh
cd /
umount /cdrom

and now there should be more in /usr/src.

have fun and don't threaten anybody or spy on anybody with these systems!