Python port problems

Alex Zbyslaw xfb52 at dial.pipex.com
Mon Jun 19 12:39:27 UTC 2006

Joe Auty wrote:

>> $ sh -x /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mailman.sh start
>>
> and if that finds nothing
>
> Same problem, would you like a copy of this output? I'm presuming the
> lines prefaced by a "+" are of interest to you?

Yes, very much!  They're what the shell actually does.  Most will be
useless to us, but I really hope something in there points to the answer.

> + named_symlink_enable=YES
> + kerberos5_server_enable=NO
> + kerberos5_server=/usr/libexec/kdc
> + kadmind5_server_enable=NO
> + kadmind5_server=/usr/libexec/kadmind
> + kpasswdd_server_enable=NO
> + kpasswdd_server=/usr/libexec/kpasswdd
> + rwhod_enable=NO
>
> Anything in particular you'd like me to pull from this output?

Why don't you mail *just me* the whole thing and if I can figure out
what's going wrong I'll summarise to the list the bits that helped.

Also a copy of /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mailman.sh

Of course, if you have a Web site, you could just pop the full output
and the script there and email the links to the list.

--Alex