FreeBSD 6.1 Installation Prob

John S techkrit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 08:36:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

    Thanks for all your comments everyone.

    The FreeBSD version 6.1 was downloaded (ISO image) from the production
release page (some mirror site).

My PC is a Pentium 4 (915G) , 512MB sdram, 128MB video memory, Maxtor SATA
HDD, OS -  (Windows (C:), Linux (/,swap), BSD(/,swap,tmp,var,usr). The FS
selected was UFS2.

    Also the packages selected were "X packages + all the normal stuff"

    Next comes the screen, where it asks do I want to commit the partitions.
I hit yes and it aborts.

/Arun