Dial Up To ASDL Router

Richard Collyer richard at firebadger.net
Tue Jun 6 16:59:27 UTC 2006

Hello,

I've been given a company laptop which is ok but they dont supply data
cards. Instead I have been given a 0845 number to dial when at a place
with no Internet.

Instead I would like to use my mobile to dial my home phone number which
is not 0845 therefore included in the thousands of free minutes that I
get each month.

The only thing that is on in my house is the Freebsd server so how can I
set this up to use the dial up modem to answer the phone and connect it
to the Internet through the ADSL it is plugged into.

I've googled but as I dont know what this type of software is called I
didn't find much. Anyone know of any software that will do this?

Cheers
Richard