Problems setting up and properly compiling imap-uw.

Steven Lake steven.lake at corecomm.com
Sun Jul 30 16:25:59 UTC 2006

>If I may ask, out of curiosity. Why imap-uw and not something else that
>supports maildir format instead of mbox? For instance, courier-imap or
>dovecot are far better options.

         Well, I don't normally work with Imap, so I was experimenting to
find out which client would work best for me.  This just happened to be the
first one I picked.  Courier would have been next.  I may still go with
that one.

Steven Lake
Business Support Representative
CoreComm Business Services
Contact Number: 1-877-557-2724
Direct Line: 1-517-664-8176

"Duct Tape takes over where skill leaves off"
         - Larry the Cucumber from Veggie Tales.

"But I was only trying to improve it!" - Dago
         - Monk: The Comic Strip (www.monkcomic.com)