problem to establish SSH connection from inside jail to the outside world

Sat Jul 22 12:08:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

yes, devfs is mounted.

I've tried to connect from within the jail via telnet to the SSH port
of the foreign host, which opens the connection successfully and
shows the version number. So, the connection was established
correctly and I think the problem with the pseudo TTY device is more
or less correct. I also get the following error, while being logged
in via suexec:

debug1: read_passphrase: can't open /dev/tty: Device busy