Shibboleth on FreeBSD

Scott Ullrich sullrich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:41:31 UTC 2006

On 7/18/06, Velotiaray <toto-zarasoa.velotiaray at neuf.fr> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I would like to know if there is a shibboleth package available for
> FreeBSD 6.1 (or even for previous version). I am working on a PFSense
> firewall in order to add new functionalities on it (the PFSense
> distribution is installed on a FreeBSD 6.1 system and available on a
> live-CD). I have already got an apache server with ssl functions.
> The problem is the FreeBSD platform on which PFSense is installed
> doesn't have any c compiler or "make" command. Therefore it is very
> difficult to add all the functionalities I need.
> I have been looking the web for a "make" command or a c compiler
> (usually integrated on FreeBSD platforms) but I haven't found yet.
> It would help me very much if you have got any links for me to follow or
> a shibboleth package for FreeBSD 6.1 platforms.
> I can give you further details if you are interested in what I am
> working on.

Hi!   I think you are in search of the pfSense developers edition
which does include a complete toolchain compiler set.

You can find the ISO on our mirror, located here:
http://www.pfsense.com/mirror.php?section=downloads/developers

Hope this helps and good luck with the package, you can email
coreteam at pfsense.com once the package is complete and we will look at
including it.

Thanks,

Scott