can someone instruct me on how to use this patch?

Jonathan Horne freebsd at dfwlp.com
Wed Jul 19 17:40:01 UTC 2006

> Jonathan Horne wrote:

>>> If you just cvsup your ports, this patch will be included...
>>
>> i can probably do that... but until now, i have always used portsnap for
>> keeping my ports updated... if i cvsup once, how will that affect the
>> future of my ports tree?
>>
>> thanks,
>> jonathan
>>

> Just use portsnap to update your ports tree. It should have the patch as
> well since it was committed two weeks ago.
>
> HTH,
> Micah

perplexing... as i just rebuilt my entire system last weekend.  i did
restore my entire homedir from backup, so maybe i have some configuration
file thats blocking proper operation.  ill create another user on my
system later today, and see if the screensaver behavior isnt different.

thanks,
jonathan