Are hardware vendors starting to bail on FreeBSD ... ?

Danial Thom danial_thom at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 18:31:31 UTC 2006

--- "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC"

<http://www.mrdata.net/Amazon/Carnegie/friends.htm>

> #2 learn how to use your email program and to
> trim posts you reply to.

Here's the deal, Chad. On this list, all the
college-kid sysadmins tell me how great FreeBSD
is, but on the freebsd-performance list, none of
the developers refute my findings. If that
doesn't tell you something, then you really don't
have the capacity to comment on this or any other
subject.

You can't reason someone out of an idea not
reasoned into, Chad. You have no foundation for
your beliefs, so even prima facie evidence won't
convince you. Its called being a fool.

DT