FreeBSD 6.0 compat with DL320 G4

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Thu Jul 6 06:23:21 UTC 2006

Go here:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/em/

click on the file you want.  You will probably need all the files there
other than LICENSE and README

right-click download, save to disk, copy to your running freebsd system,
from that system copy to freebsd-formatted floppy disk, unmount floppy disk,
take disk to dl320, mount disk, copy to /usr/src/sys/dev/em/ and recompile
the kernel.

Ted