uninstall httpd + others to get a base system only

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Tue Jan 31 16:55:27 PST 2006

Hi,

	I've played around with my FreeBSD server a little too much, and I have
a lot of useless ports installed, especially apache, PHP+ext, etc... I
was wondering how to uninstall them and get back to a base system (kind
of).  I tried uninstalling apache by doing 'make deinstall' in the ports
directories apache13, apache13-modssl, apache13-modperl, but it says it
is not installed.

	I'm from the linux world and I'm trying FreeBSD.  What I'd like to do
is to do the equivalent of yum -y remove httpd (or apt-get remove
apache).  This way, apache would be removed and all the software it
depends on.

Thanks for your help.
--
Ugo