Proper mail headers

Beech Rintoul akbeech at alaskaparadise.com
Mon Jan 30 09:32:45 PST 2006

On Monday 30 January 2006 08:13, Duane Whitty wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I wanted to check to see if I am using the proper etiquette when filling
> in my headers, especially when responding to someone's post.  Should I
> just let let my reply go to the person named in Reply-To or should I
> reply to the list and CC the poster, or is it the other way around?

Unless your response is personal or not related to the thread you should
always reply to the list as well as the poster. That way others who have
interest in the issue can benefit from the post. And please, never top post,
it makes it difficult to follow the conversation.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - akbeech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com