Mounting Reiserfs partition from firewire

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Sat Jan 28 17:11:22 PST 2006

Hello,
	This is my first time trying to mount a Reiserfs 3.6 partition on a
firewire drive in FreeBSD 6.0, and I was wondering if there were any
additional things that I needed to look into as far as controlling
the drive (resetting it for powerdown) and any additional things I
need for mounting the drive (special partition setup, etc).
	The drive was originally formatted via Gentoo Linux  and I'm doing
some forensics to see if I can retrieve some data since the drive
appears to be seriously failing now.
-Garrett