Firefox 1.5

Ben Siemon ben.siemon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:06:40 PST 2006

So I install firefox from /usr/ports/www/firefox on freebsd 6.0 and I
assumed that it was 1.5. The info on the web said that 1.5 was in the ports
collection but the source ball in the ports dir was for 1.0.7 and I have
seen people with questions about firefox 1.5. I have used each of the
methods suggested in the handbook for upgrading the ports tree but the
source has stayed for 1.0.7. Is this a case of have to install it from the
source on the mozilla web site? Is there any easy way to install firefox 1.5?
I have a feeling that I am missing some glaring fact that will solve this
but I have been unable to find it for a week. So I figured I would go crying
for help.

--
cheers

Ben Siemon