Sharing internet connection, how?

cblasius cblasius at o2.pl
Tue Jan 24 08:19:44 PST 2006

Hello!

I have two ethernet cards on my computer. The first is rl0 - with
the adrress from my ISP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (DSL 1M), and the second is vr0
- with the address 192.168.1.1.

I want to use my computer as gateway to internet for the other
computers in my home. How I can sharing internet connection on my
computer to the rest computers in my home? I hve 2 computers (my and my
wife (rl0 192.168.1.2)).

Could somone help me, I'm beginner?

I have the following rc.conf file:

defaultrouter="vvv.vvv.vvv.vvv"
gateway_enable="YES"
natd_enable="YES"
hostname="myhost"
ifconfig_rl0="inet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  netmask 255.255.255.0"
ifconfig_vr0="inet 192.168.1.1 netmask 255.255.255.0"
linux_enable="YES"
moused_enable="YES"
moused_flags="-3"
sshd_enable="YES"
usbd_enable="YES"

What I must to do else, because my wife could not connect to the
internet?
FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE

I'm sorry for my English.

Best regards,