Summary of CD (ISO) contents

Eric Schultz eric at schultznet.ca
Mon Jan 23 10:40:13 PST 2006

Good afternoon...

I've searched high and low (handbook, readme.txt's, gmane.org, google,
bsdforums) but I have not been able to find a summary of what is on the
ISO images (CD's) for FreeBSD (various versions).

How can find out what I'm downloading before I download five images only
to find out that the fifth one was all I needed?

Thanks.

--
Headed for the second star to the right and straight on 'til morning...

   Eric Schultz
   (aka Storkman)

Photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/schultznet
Homepage: http://www.schultznet.ca
Blog: http://schultznet.blogspot.com/

Using Mozilla's revolutionary e-mail client:
Using SquirrelMail's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.squirrelmail.org/