FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE apache13-modssl signal 11s

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Mon Jan 23 08:21:23 PST 2006

Omer Faruk Sen wrote:

> I have installed  apache13-modssl 1.3.34+2.8.25_2 to my
> FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE. But when I try to start server using
> -DSSL I get signal 11s. But when I disable mod_ssl httpd
> works fine. Does anybody lived something like that with
> FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE

Checked logs?  It could be something simple, like key problems
or mismatching, etc., or it could be something more sinister.

It seems like I've had trouble with this before, but I'm not
grepping it in my "diary".....

KDK

--
Some primal termite knocked on wood.
And tasted it, and found it good.

P.S. Ooh, a favorite.  Maybe I should keep this one....