missing /dev/dsp

kalin mintchev kalin at el.net
Sat Jan 21 17:22:08 PST 2006

  hi all...

  a week or so ago i sent this email to the list with my dmesg attached. i
haven't gotten any replies since then. i'm thinking of sending my
machine back to ibm to fix the sound card.

  i was thinking to ask first if anybody has anything to comment on the
information i provided here before i do that..

  any input will be appreciated...

  thanks you...