FreeBSD vs Linux

Graham Bentley gbentley at uk2.net
Thu Jan 19 03:27:47 PST 2006

Damn, I just fell into the same old trap. This is a questions
list about FreeBSD. I already use it (as well as other OS's)
What do I care about the arguments for and against xy and z?

Thinking about it now, if I was asking the same question and
someone said  "Why not try out FreeBSD and make your
own mind up!" I may think they where being a tad dismissive
however there can never be any substitue for hands on
experience !!

To that guy (wherever he is now) :-

Download FreeBSD and get it installed, its great!

Come back and ask if you have any problems or
questions and we will do our best to help :))

Happy FreeBSD'ing !!!