Running scripts after ppp connection

Adam Clark adam.clark at ngv.vic.gov.au
Sat Jan 14 15:19:05 PST 2006

Hey all,

  I was wondering if there was any way for ppp to run scripts after
connections are built or torn down.

I have things like a dynamic dns updater script and a vpn script that
needs to run once the external ip changes on me.

Thanks

Adam Clark
Network Administrator

National Gallery of Victoria
PO Box 7259 Melbourne Vic 8004
Telephone: +61 3 8620 2369
Fax: +61 3 8620 2565
www.ngv.vic.gov.au

Keep informed of the latest NGV exhibitions, special events and programs at The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia and NGV International by subscribing to NGV at RT, the NGV's free e-newsletter.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for freebsd-questions at freebsd.org. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or alter this email. WARNING: Although National Gallery of Victoria has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the organisation cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment.