ueagle driver on FreeBSD 6.0 Stable

Pablo de León Belloc pablolb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:36:53 PST 2006

Hi,

Does anybody have success stories about using eagle-based adsl modems with
only USB interface and PPPoE on FreeBSD 6.0 Stable ?

It says in:
http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/ueagle/

That ueagle2 "Should support PPPoE (though not tested)" and I know you have
to patch it up for it to build because of some renamings in
sys/net/if_var.h.  I managed to build the uegale1.5 driver (didn't realize
about the difference between 1.5 and 2 then...) and I guess I'll try again
when I have time before moving to another alternative.  Maybe somebody
already managed to make this work or knows it won't work ?

Thanks,

Pablo