Spamcop listed - need help to diagnose why

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 10 02:11:56 PST 2006

From: "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm at toybox.placo.com>

No they have not. They've managed to get it onto my machine, transiently.
It never got delivered to ME, the organic unit here at this email
address. I do vet spam. The items redirected to /dev/null are items
I do not want to bother with while vetting real spam.

> Denying the spam before it's even accepted into the server is a
> much better way.  Unfortunately, a content filter means you have to

If you can make fetchmail do that you're pretty clever, kemo sabe.

{^_^}