My new DL360 G4P just arrived ... is it Dual-Core?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Mon Jan 9 22:20:41 PST 2006

I think it means if you want the second dual core processor you
have to order it from HP and install it.  Kind of like a car that's sold
with A/C but when you go to take delivery you find no AC and the
salesman says "That's an add-on option that costs another $1000"

Did you open the unit?  Is there an empty socket?

Ted

(http://www.hub.org)
Email: scrappy at hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ:
7615664