My new DL360 G4P just arrived ... is it Dual-Core?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Mon Jan 9 21:35:40 PST 2006

'k, I'm a bit confused, since I didn't quite get what I was looking for, but it
was what I ordered *sigh*  And, in fact, might actually be what I want without
realizing it ...

basically, I wanted a Dual Xeon server ... got a Single one ... looking at the
HP web site, though, I see:

"Powerful HP ProLiant DL360 G4p is now available Dual-core 2.8GHz Intel Xeon
processors that offer 22MB L2 cache and 64-bit support."

Does this mean that my CPUs *are* Dual-Core, or just that I can order them that
way?  Will Dual-Core show two processors in POST, or is it not until I get
to the OS itself that I see both?

----