internet on two lan cards

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org
Sun Jan 8 05:36:50 PST 2006

Imran Imtiaz <imran at darkstar.thelakecity.com.pk> writes:

> I have three lan cards on my system on which two lan cards have the
> alive ip now what i want is that how can i gave them different
> gateways cause i want some traffic to be passed from one lan card
> (one internet connection of isp) and some other traffic to be passed
> from other lan card (internet of other companies isp) how is it
> possibe this is some sort of load balancing ?

There are many approaches; what applies to your case depends on your
specific requirements.  Such things have been discussed heavily; see
the archives of the mailing list.  If it handles your situation, just
setting routes for specific destinations is the easiest solution.

		http://be-well.ilk.org/~lowell/