Problem with Usb Mobile data cabel on prolific2303

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jan 6 16:40:40 PST 2006

On Saturday,  7 January 2006 at  2:01:25 +0200, gooroo at list.ru wrote:

> Sorry, I am russian and bad know English!

You're still going to have to tell us what your problem is.

> [...]

> machine i386cpu I686_CPUident GENERIChints "gooroo.hints" # Default places to look for devices.options PAEoptions SCHED_4BSD # 4BSD scheduleroptions INET # InterNETworkingoptions FFS # Berkeley Fast Filesystemoptions SOFTUPDATES # Enable FFS soft updates support##options UFS_ACL # Support for access control lists##options UFS_DIRHASH # Improve performance on big directoriesoptions MD_ROOT # MD is a potential root device##options NFSCLIENT # Network Filesystem Client##options NFSSERVER # Network Filesystem Server##options NFS_ROOT # NFS usable as /, requires NFSCLIENToptions MSDOSFS # MSDOS Filesystemoptions CD9660 # ISO 9660 Filesystem##options PROCFS # Process filesystem (requires PSEUDOFS)##options PSEUDOFS # Pseudo-filesystem frameworkoptions GEOM_GPT # GUID Partition Tables.##options COMPAT_43 # Compatible with BSD 4.3 [KEEP THIS!]##options COMPAT_FREEBSD4 # Compatible with FreeBSD4##options KTRACE # ktrace(1) support##options SYSVSHM # SYSV-style shared memory##options SYSVMSG # SYSV-style message queues##options SYSVSEM # SYSV-style semaphoresoptions _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING # POSIX P1003_1B real-time extensionsoptions KBD_INSTALL_CDEV # install a CDEV entry in /dev##options AHC_REG_PRETTY_PRINT # Print register bitfields in debug# output. Adds ~128k to driver.##options AHD_REG_PRETTY_PRINT # Print register bitfields in debug# output. Adds ~215k to driver.##options ADAPTIVE_GIANT # Giant mutex is adaptive.device apic # I/O APICdevice acpi # I/O APIC# Bus support. Do not remove isa, even if you have no isa slotsdevice isadevice eisadevice pci# Floppy drivesdevice fdc# ATA and ATAPI devicesdevice atadevice atadisk # ATA disk drivesdevice ataraid # ATA RAID drivesdevice atapicd # ATAPI CDROM drivesdevice atapifd # ATAPI floppy drivesdevice atapist # ATAPI tape drivesoptions ATA_STATIC_ID # Static device numbering # atkbdc0 controls both the keyboard and the PS/2 mousedevice atkbdc # AT keyboard controllerdevice atkbd # AT keyboarddevice psm # PS/2 mousedevice vga # VGA video card driverdevice splash # Splash screen and screen saver support# syscons is the default console driver, resembling an SCO consoledevice scdevice agp # support several AGP chipsets# Floating point support - do not disable.device npx# Power management support (see NOTES for more options)#device apm# Add suspend/resume support for the i8254.device pmtimer# PCCARD (PCMCIA) support# PCMCIA and cardbus bridge supportdevice cbb # cardbus (yenta) bridgedevice pccard # PC Card (16-bit) busdevice cardbus # CardBus (32-bit) bus# Serial (COM) portsdevice sio # 8250, 16[45]50 based serial ports# Parallel portdevice ppcdevice ppbus # Parallel port bus (required)device lpt # Printerdevice plip # TCP/IP over paralleldevice ppi # Parallel port interface device#device vpo # Requires scbus and da# PCI Ethernet NICs that use the common MII bus controller code.# NOTE: Be sure to keep the 'device miibus' line in order to use these NICs!device miibus # MII bus supportdevice rl # RealTek 8129/8139device wb # Winbond W89C840F # Wireless NIC cardsdevice wlan # 802.11 supportdevice wi # WaveLAN/Intersil/Symbol 802.11 wireless NICs.# Pseudo devices.device loop # Network loopbackdevice mem # Memory and kernel memory devicesdevice io # I/O devicedevice random # Entropy devicedevice ether # Ethernet supportdevice ppp # Kernel PPPdevice tun # Packet tunnel.device pty # Pseudo-ttys (telnet etc)device md # Memory "disks"device tap #Virtual Ethernet driverdevice sl #Serial Line IP# USB supportdevice uhci # UHCI PCI->USB interfacedevice ohci # OHCI PCI->USB interfacedevice usb # USB Bus (required)device ugen # Genericdevice uhid # "Human Interface Devices" options NETGRAPHoptions NETGRAPH_BRIDGEoptions NETGRAPH_DEVICEoptions NETGRAPH_ECHOoptions NETGRAPH_IP_INPUToptions NETGRAPH_KSOCKEToptions NETGRAPH_MPPC_ENCRYPTIONoptions NETGRAPH_PPPoptions NETGRAPH_PPPOEoptions NETGRAPH_PPTPGREoptions NETGRAPH_SOCKEToptions NETGRAPH_SPLIToptions NETGRAPH_SPPPoptions NETGRAPH_TTY#options NETGRAPH_MPPC_COMPRESSIONoptions NETGRAPH_ONE2MANYoptions NETGRAPH_RFC1490options NETGRAPH_TEEoptions NETGRAPH_UIoptions NETGRAPH_VJC  device spppdevice gre#device umodem device pppoptions PPP_BSDCOMPoptions PPP_DEFLATEoptions PPP_FILTERoptions IPFIREWALLoptions IPFIREWALL_VERBOSEoptions IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=100options IPFIREWALL_FORWARDoptions IPDIVERToptions DUMMYNEToptions HZ=10device uhcioptions CPU_ENABLE_SSE# Options for sio:options COM_ESP # Code for Hayes ESP.options COM_MULTIPORT # Code for some cards with shared IRQs.options CONSPEED=115200 # Speed for serial console After config and install kernel I am run:kldload uplcom.kokldload ucom.kokldload uvscom.koBut device </dev/ucom0> not createdbut deamon usbd runing and kernel compiled with ucom,uplcom options,What me do.If We can answer me in Russian

You have removed all line breaks from this text.  It's completely
illegible.  Even if it were legible, it wouldn't help.

Please read http://www.lemis.com/questions.html and try again.

Greg