Users unknown in jail, what to do?

Ruben Bloemgarten rubenl at bloemgarten.demon.nl
Mon Jan 2 02:53:56 PST 2006

Hi Gabor,

I figured as much. A tip: install your "base" tools first, things like
freebsd-update, portupgrade, webmin, etc. configure those and then tar the
/path/to/jail directory. That will give you a nice clean system to fall back
on and replicate whenever you need a new jail, and save you a lot of time.

Regards,

Ruben