WM Dockapp problems

caleb destroyingculture at netspace.net.au
Sun Feb 26 21:27:39 PST 2006

Hi everyone,

	I am having some problems with the Dockapps I have installed for

Window Maker (6.0 -STABLE). After I have installed a dockapp from the

ports tree ( eg. wmdate ) and then try to run it in Window Maker, the

dockap starts and displays the default icon image and not the dockapp. I

have gone through graphical Window Maker preferences but to no avail. Is

there a file I can edit so the dockapp starts properly?

Please CC me if you can help (am already on too many lists)

thanks,

caleb

--
"If you are new to UNIX, you may be used to clicking something and
seeing either an "OK" message, an error, nothing, or (all too often) a