anyone recognize this panic?

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Sat Feb 25 19:32:46 PST 2006

	I just had my -CURRENT* machine crash under moderate load.  No
dump is available because the machine locked hard, but I did copy
this off the screen:

re0: diagnostic failed to receive packet in loopback mode
re0: attach aborted due to hardware diagnostic failure
panic: mtx_lock() of spin mutex (null) @ /usr/src/sys/netinet/in_pcb,c:862

	"re0" is a Linksys EG-1032, less than two months old.  It was
connected, but had zero traffic at the time of the crash.
	Before I take this to current@ - has anyone seen anything like
this before?  A quick check of the archives and the web in general
didn't show anything.
	Thanks.

				Robert Huff

* - FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #0: Fri Jan 13 13:21:14 EST 2006