OpenVPN in QEMU on FreeBSD 6.x ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Wed Feb 22 17:24:17 PST 2006

Did some searching tonight, to see what was available as an OSS
alternative to VMWare, and came across QEMU ... what I'm interested in
doing is running a QEMU vServer that runs FreeBSD inside of it, and will
support having outside connections talking to it as a VPN "hub(?)" ...
basically, I don't want to have to futz at the Host OS level, only the
Client OS level, as far as networking is concerned ...

Wishful thinking, or does this make sense?  Has anyone done it?  Pointers
to docs on this, if so?

Thx ...

----