mail login problem

mamaj m mamaj1979 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:32:30 PST 2006

The electricity goes down and the server drop down than when the electricity
got back I could not log in to the server and I see in the logs file on the
server the error
((  ERR [SYS/PERM] Unable to process From lines (envelopes), change
recognition modes or check for corrupted mail drop.))
This error I see it in the logs when I use the  Microsoft outlook but if I
try to login be web mail I log in but I cant see my inbox mails
Thanks