fetchmail core dumping

Jim Arnold jim0266 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 18:41:54 PST 2006

I'm running fetchmail-6.3.2_1  on 4.10-STABLE

My fetchmailrc file is:

set postmaster "postmaster"
set bouncemail
set no spambounce
set properties ""

poll 10.229.66.116 with proto POP3
        user 'myid' there with password 'mypwd' is 'myid' here

Fetchmail has been running perfectly until just the other day, for
literally several years,
with upgrades along the way. I haven't upgraded anything recently or crashed.

I've tried to reinstall fetchmail but no luck there. Googling is not
finding anything yet. I have another
FBSD box running 4.10 stable with the same version of fetchmail and it's fine.

I'm stumped.

Thanks,
Jim