6.0 stable: linuxpluginwrapper port build failure

Chandan Haldar chandanh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 02:45:08 PST 2006

Thanks a lot for the direction.  All goes well until portupgrade asks me
to run 'pkgdb -F',
which asks me to resolve stale dependencies.  I have a large number of
ports installed and
the dependencies seem somewhat intractable for manual resolution.  Is
this the only way
to resolve the stale dependencies or am I as usual missing something :-(
?  From the pkgdb
manpage I could not understand the implication of the score and how that
helps me
select a new dependency...

Chandan