FreeBsd Help

Kris Wieschhaus ktrw25 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 19:23:10 PST 2006

   I am a college student at HLG college. I am a Computer Information
   Systems major and I have chosen to present FreeBSD to my class as a
   final project. I downloaded version 6.0 from the freeBSD Site. I made
   a bootable CD-ROM from the ISO image disc one. The installation seemed
   to have went ok, but when I go to put a password in for the root user
   nothing happens. When I type letters the insertion point (cursor) just
   stays in the same place as if no letters are being typed. When I turn
   it on now it seems to boot up fine. After I type in my login name and
   password I am unsure of how to install or run an application, which I
   am required to do for the project. I have tried finding a basic
   tutorial on the internet, but have been unable to do so. Please
   Help!!!

   [1]Find just what you're after with the new, more precise MSN Search -
   try it now!