Bluetooth - obexapp - get/put files with spaces in names

dgmm freebsd01 at dgmm.net
Sat Feb 18 17:25:29 PST 2006

After some fiddling and hair pulling I eventually got my bluetooth adapter to
"see" the mobile phone.

I'd like to pull some files from it but either I'm not seeing the obvious or
it just ain't obvious.

Does anyone know how to change to a directory which has spaces in the name or
"get" a file which has spaces in the name?

/home/dave %obexapp -c -f -a 00:15:b9:0e:ef:1d -C FTRN
obex> ls
Access    Owner    Group    Size       Modified         Name
          n/a      n/a      n/a        n/a              Photos/
          n/a      n/a      n/a        n/a              DownLoaded Images/
          n/a      n/a      n/a        n/a              Favorite Images/
          n/a      n/a      n/a        n/a              Video clips/
          n/a      n/a      n/a        n/a              DownLoaded Videos/
          n/a      n/a      n/a        n/a              Favorite Videos/
          n/a      n/a      n/a        n/a              Music/
          n/a      n/a      n/a        n/a              Voice list/
          n/a      n/a      n/a        n/a              Downloaded Sounds/
          n/a      n/a      n/a        n/a              Favorite Sounds/
          n/a      n/a      n/a        n/a              Other Files/
Success, response: OK, Success (0x20)
obex> cd Video clips
Failure, response: Not found (0x44)

--