daily security output usr/src should be gid = 9 = man

Stefan stefan at sf-net.com
Fri Feb 17 07:54:45 PST 2006

Hi,

is this the right behaviour that /usr/src should be labeled with gid
9 which is the group man? When I label /usr/src with the group wheel
I get a daily security output like this:

Checking special files and directories.
Output format is:
	filename:
		criteria (shouldbe, reallyis)
usr/src:
	gid (9, 0)

When I label it with gid 9 which is the group man I don't get a
security hint. But why would or should I label /usr/src with group-
privilegies man?

Is this the default behaviour? I'm running FreeBSD RELENG_6_0

Best regards,
Stefan