Why myserver be locked ?

Halid Faith maslak at ihlas.net.tr
Tue Feb 14 10:45:20 PST 2006

Hello
On the machine,  qmail ,
pop3,smtp,imap,http,htps,openssl,secureimap,securepop3 and clamav-antivirus
run.
Do these services cause be locked the machine ?

Also my sysctl.conf is below;

kern.ipc.maxsockbuf=2097152
kern.ipc.somaxconn=8192
kern.maxfiles=24656
kern.maxfilesperproc=22190
kern.ipc.nmbclusters=51200
net.inet.tcp.rfc1323=1
net.inet.tcp.sendspace=65535
net.inet.tcp.recvspace=65535
net.inet.udp.recvspace=65535
net.inet.udp.maxdgram=65535
net.local.stream.recvspace=65535
net.local.stream.sendspace=65535
net.inet.icmp.bmcastecho=0
net.inet.icmp.maskrepl=0
net.inet.ip.accept_sourceroute=0
net.inet.ip.sourceroute=0
net.inet.icmp.drop_redirect=1
net.inet.tcp.delayed_ack=0
net.inet.ip.forwarding=1

Do above sysctl settings cause be locked the machine ?