best approach to clone a disk?

Joe Auty joe at netmusician.org
Tue Feb 14 10:18:21 PST 2006

Thanks for this!

Unfortunately, I don't really have access to a Windows PC, and I'm
also not sure I have enough space to both store an image, and extract
the files from the image to the same hard drive...

I'm thinking of trying the instructions here:

http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/#copydisk

and using growfs to grow the partition size. I'm just not sure how to
determine how many sectors I should grow the disk to, but perhaps I
can cross that bridge when it comes... any ideas?