Help with strange web server problem

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Tue Feb 14 04:21:34 PST 2006

The Path MTU problem was fixed 2 years ago.
You are beating a dead horse going down that path.
My money is on your firewall rules.

Debugging problems like this is a process of elimination.
First thing is to remove your ipfw firewall from the system.
If you complied ipfw into your kernel then recompile to remove it
totally.

Then test to see if problem is still happening.