Konsole Font Color

Eric Kjeldergaard kjelderg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 06:01:32 PST 2006

Thursday 09 February 2006 07:51、Peter Marshall さんは書きました:
> I have my desktop set to a dark blue, and my knosole transparent ... but
> directories show ip black, as do the text in conf files.  How do you
> specify the color of fonts for different things ?

If you mean directories when you ls, you could try reading the man page for ls
which should describe the LSCOLORS environment variable.  Should work,

Eric

--
The signature is a location used to give a personalised feel to each E-mail
without having to personalise each E-mail.